Thursday, July 16, 2009


Sometimes I feel I get lost in my own life. I have been so busy that I haven't really given myself a chance to grieve over what is lost. Every once in awhile I take a breath and a small wave of sorrow for what was hits me. As quickly as it hits me I push it away.

A few months ago I asked why I was doing what I am doing. I know why. I have a dream of what I want out of life. I have faith that our future will be as good as I dream it will be. I feel like I have gained a sense of strength and autonomy that I have never had. At the end of this road I will be a better wife and mother and have so much more to offer in general. So, I thank God for unexpected turns in the road and I put my faith in him to guide me down the right paths.

1 comment:

  1. Life is crazy, but that makes it fun :)

    You are definitely doing the right thing.
    Hang in there because it will be over before you know it!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete