Top Ten of the Star Valley Weekend
1. Uncle Shain. The bear wrestling, story telling, hugs, and laughs.
2. Eli. Game playing, playing on the farm and the fields in the snow, and most important the private violin concert on Sunday night. He is so amazing!
3. Aunt Tara, who made us welcome and comfortable. She also put up with my little ones using her farm white board and markers to draw with all weekend. I am sure we need to replace those markers. Plus the coat rake that needs to be re hung and the general chaos that the saber boys bring. Thanks Tara.
4. Playing in the snow for hours on end!
5. Lots of time with each other to play and have fun!
6. The snow. The boys spent hours and hours bundled up playing out in the snow.
7. The Farm animals.
8. Shain pulling the boys behind his 4 wheeler on the road covered with snow!
9. The AMAZING food! Shain made home made been burritos. The best burritos I have ever had. They cooked and spoiled us all weekend!
10. Location, Location, Location. Beautiful, relaxing, serene, quite, clean, perfect!
Thanks Shain, Tara, and Eli for the perfect Christmas Season weekend!