Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Max


I have a never ending list of things that I love and admire about Max, but here is my top 10.

1. He is such a good big brother. His brothers wait all day long to play with him.
2. He is super creative. He has a never ending imagination.
3. He is a great swimmer, he swims 3-5 times a week for 1 1/2 hours.
4. He loves music, he is into the Police at the moment.
5. He makes friends easily and gets along with almost anyone.
6. He is really smart and gets really good marks in school.
7. He is a deep thinker, asks questions about life and religion that knock me off my feet.
8. He is adventurous, he likes to travel, and eat really great food (like sushi)
9. He is sweet. One night I came home from work at 5am to find Max sleeping in my bed. I climbed into bed and he woke up just long enough to kiss me on the cheek and say. "I love you mom"
10. He's handsome and really tall. I know more than one young lady with a crush on him :)

Max, I love you. Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment