Friday, January 9, 2009

Good-bye 2008


 I decided I won't make any resolutions this year.  I made a few last year but life this year didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped and planned.  There were some great things about 2008, we had our last baby, Seth.  Shelby got to take Simon, Max, his dad and his mom on tour.  I am going to be posting some of our highlights of 2008 for the next few days.  Today, Max going to Peru with Shelby.  Wow, to be only 8 and taking a trip to the Amazon and the Andes.  I have a slide show at the bottom of the blog with pictes from this trip.  

3 comments:

  1. What? You mean you didn't WANT your life to be turned upside down? It will be interesting to see the new picture when you guys put all the pieces back together.

    Love, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of Max. He is a lucky kid. I really admire you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture of Max. He's a little Indiana Jones!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete